Prerequisite:ENG100 and a 100 or 200-level literature course
Note: Meets the state requirement for elementary school certification.
A study of literature for young readers and listeners. Covers a variety of genres and styles, and calls for close reading and analysis.
Final Grade: A
- The Here of a Green Room and the Now of the Wild Rompus
- The Tyger in the World of Skellig
- Dealers Choice: The Squid or the Model
- The Evolution of the Red Riding Hood to the Runaway Shorts of Postmodernism
- The Girl with the Cape From Oral Tradition to the Modern Day Movie